WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ufos-and-aliens - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ufos-and-aliens > Topics

Subject: The Bible Code
Replies: 3 Views: 1056

levered 12/17/2006 - 5:56:38
Check out the Bible Code books by Michael Drosnin. Intriguing stuff, to say the least. Blends together the aliens and God. *

emmajd 3/19/2007 - 12:35:59
I didn't know there was a book out there like that but i have away thouth that we was made to save a race from die out and each time something was not right but they got it right in the end and they set them test and that is how we end up with the wounds of the wold and there are two place that dont have anything and that is the south pol and north pol *

daizy81 7/6/2007 - 8:38:11
Sometimes i think we were a test that went wrong but, Somehow we survived and adapted here, then quickly evolved, maybe by more alien help. We know that ancient ppls had help from and encounters with UFOs and aliens. I think we're all just a test case and failing. Either that we're a fluke of nature. *

daizy81 7/6/2007 - 8:46:13
Cuz i mean let's face it, there's nothing to natural about humans since we overcome, for the most part, our primal instincts. We're unlike every animal on the planet, even our chimp cousins. Nothing on this planet has a spark of life quite like us. *

* ufos-and-aliens Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ufos-and-aliens

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search