WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ufos-and-aliens - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ufos-and-aliens > Topics

Subject: the mexican infrared ufo video
Replies: 7 Views: 2036

tariel 11/10/2006 - 4:48:25
On march 2004, mysterious objects were filmed by the mexican military aircraft .The pilots and crew claim that these objects were not visible to the naked eye. They appear only in infrared camera used by the aircraft. I remember seeing this in a news channel just a few hours after it was taken. row of lights about 11 or so and it is also claimed by another website that there was a US aircraft (aurora or someother) following the formation. *

levered 11/24/2006 - 3:41:32
I've seen conspiracy theories linking the US 'shadow' *

levered 11/24/2006 - 3:42:43
why do my posts keep getting cut off? *

carley15 3/16/2007 - 7:11:49
wow,its realy weird that almost every supernatural an things of that sort always leads to US in sum way,there is even a terrorist in sa claiming that hes a knight of zion but hes an evil being *

carley15 3/16/2007 - 7:19:33
search priory of zion,or priory of sion in google,its bad stuff n worst of all one of em is a terrorist in southafrica oporating frm durban,beware these r nt friendly folks,things they speak of r extrordanary,knights,they ure propaganda to fool ppl into believing theyre good,but they nt *

carley15 3/16/2007 - 7:26:17
they kil innocent ppl,claiming theyre knights,they said they r carpathians n nt human,i dnt know,sumfin fishy is going on here,ever c dat movie national treasure,it says it all,how da knightr found a treasure and formed a brotherwood called da free masons *

carley15 3/16/2007 - 7:29:29
i just hope they catch that trouble making terorist FAST.its all ova da news too *

rockerog 4/1/2007 - 4:11:32
I saw that clip I dont think itwas a hoax *

* ufos-and-aliens Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ufos-and-aliens

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search