WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ufos-and-aliens - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ufos-and-aliens > Topics

Subject: U.F.Os
Replies: 7 Views: 1700

b0ogyman 10/27/2006 - 3:18:48
do you believe in them and have you seen a U.F.O before.i believe and seen alot of wierd stuff in the sky. *

tariel 11/9/2006 - 6:14:06
i have seen a lot of lights which move across the sky and disappear.but once i saw this orb like light which moved erratically and at high speed lol, im sure that was not a conventional aircraft .it was far in the sky but that was the closest i have ever seen a ufo. *

levered 11/24/2006 - 3:36:12
I've never seen sumthin so strange that I could honestly say 'Wow I dunno what that is!' *

room302 2/11/2007 - 7:44:57
iv seen a big green light in the sky.it lookt like a ball of fire moving very fast.a week later it was in the newspaper and no one know wat it was.the universe are very big there must be live out there. *

rockerog 4/1/2007 - 4:06:37
I saw a huge blue blast oflight that lasted more than2 mins and wastravelling in slowspeed and tookout a poweroutage citywide but notsure is et. maybewas a blast from space or something *

skycaper 5/21/2007 - 3:43:01
Havent actually seen anything, but believe that something definitely exists. *

daizy81 7/6/2007 - 8:54:39
One warm summer night me and my family went for night drive to the beach. On the way i noticed strange lights in sky. When we arrived at the beach there was a pitch black triangle wit red white n blue lights lining it. It was bigger than my mom's car and hovered only bout twenty, thirty feet above the water's edge. It was completely silent. It slowly turned nd landed near some trees across the huge bay. One of my many eye opening experiences nd very true. *

townbisi 9.01.10 - 12:40pm
My friend an i were in my backyard 1 clear stary nite, we were looking up at the stars chatting away, when i saw a lite traveling really hi in the sky, 2 me it looked like it was travel the same speed as a 747 plane. The lite was jus a constant white, i pointed it out 2 my friend and as i did the object did a 45degree turn a excellerated so fast that it disappeared in a second, I cant identify 100% what it was, it was flyin and it was an object.. U do the maths :) *

* ufos-and-aliens Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ufos-and-aliens

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search